What could be better that sunshine, fresh air and the great outdoors as Spring arrives at last!
Slow down, recharge your batteries and soak up all the goodness of Springtime in the mountains.
Seize the moment and explore our wide range of activities to enjoy at leisure
- Ski on softer snow
As temperatures rise and the warm rays of sunshine last longer, the April snow gradually softens on the surface and feels like skiing on velvet by the end of the morning. Conditions are ideal to carve curves on the sunny slopes and work on your pole plant!!
Savour this soft snow to your heart’s content!
- Fill up on vitamin D on a sunny terrace
After a few runs down your fave slopes it’ll be time to rest your tired legs on the Ouillette terrace. Soak up the gentle rays on sunshine to the sound of easy listening music whilst contemplating the breath-taking scenery around you.
Catch a glimpse of the Sana Point on the horizon, impervious to all around. Spot the tracks of the bolder skier heading far in to the distance in search of the ultimate buzz.
- Just let go
Simply sink in to your deckchair, breathe in the mountain air and admire the surrounding snow-capped peaks. Your favourite book in one hand and a hot chocolate in the other, what more could you ask for to spend an afternoon simply doing nothing else!
- Look after yourself at one of the wellbeing workshops
Go for the Zen Evening at the Aqua Leisure Complex: every week the Aqua Leisure Complex team offer a special theme evening for their late-night opening on Wednesdays (8.15pm to 9pm)
Chill in the cosy atmosphere of the complex’s pools under the watchful eye of the lifeguards (further information at the leisure complex and free spa entry from 7.30pm to 10pm on purchase of a pool entry)
Round off your day of skiing with a massage. Pure pampering and relaxation in calm, peaceful surroundings (facials, body treatments, wellbeing massages)
- Try out new activities at the RDV Free Rando
If you’re in search of inner peace, what could be better than setting off to tour the snowy mountains. Savour the sight of some remarkable scenery whilst improving your off-piste technique, but above all discover the freedom of being far off the beaten rack
From Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th March, Val d’Isère invites you to discover the world of ski touring. Three whole days of activities and conviviality, guided tours and equipment testing with all the top brands to try your hand at ski touring and freerando.
Test the gear, exchanges views and experiences, and simply enjoy the mountains in the winter from a whole new angle. Several introductory routes will be available in the company of Evolution2 and Oygène ski schools
Find all our great deals on the Special Offers page
- Are you a beginner? Opt for the Special beginner’s spring skiing pack: Buy 1 “expert skier” pack and get 1 pack “beginner” pack free.
- Do you enjoy the resort party scene as much as the slopes? Come along to the week-end Dernières Traces, to close the resort in style.
- Do you live in the capital city and dream of a weekend in the great outdoors? Val d’Isère Snow Express is a special train chartered to whisk you from Paris to Val d’Isère direct!
- If you’re a mountain lover and want to get in a few last runs before the end of the season. Buy your lift pass 40% cheaper from 18/04 to 03/05
” Here, more than anywhere else, sight and heart connect
What’s the use of moving mountains when it’s so easy to climb them? ”