26th edition of the International Adventure & Discovery Film Festival of Val d’Isère – from April 17th to 20th 2023.
The festival returns to celebrate adventure and discovery at the Maison de Val and the Val d’Isère Congress Centre. Over four evenings you will be able to discover the eleven films which will be judged by an exceptional jury, as well as by the public. The screenings will be hosted by our faithful master of ceremonies Sylvain Tesson.
OFF of the Festival
– 3 p.m.: Climbing courses with Charles Dubouloz at the Aqua Leisure Complex
– 5 p.m.: Opening ceremony
– 4:30 p.m : Doors opening
– 5:00 p.m : Beginning of the opening ceremony of the Festival
– 5:45 p.m : “On a marché sous la terre” – 52 min
– 7:15 p.m : “Musher, L’appel de l’Alaska” – 52 min
– 9 p.m : “De l’ombre à la lumière” – 69 min
The festival remains free access without seat reservation but you have the possibility of booking your seat in the auditorium for a whole evening (3 films) at a fee.
Limited places – seat reservation required at the Tourist Office or online
Price: one evening: € 20 / passport for 4 evenings: € 55
For more information go to www.festival-aventure-et-decouverte.com
Plus d'information : https://www.festival-aventure-et-decouverte.com/