The 19th stage of this year’s Tour de France (St Jean de Maurienne – Tignes) will speed through Val d’Isère with passages expected at 2.30pm at the Iseran pass and 5pm in La Daille
The roads will be closed but the lifts from the Fornet will be open to take you to the top of the pass.
They will be no access to the Col de l’Iseran by car but you can take the Fornet cable car to watch this event.
The following telecabine will be open to access le Col de l’Iseran, for free:
– Fornet Cable car
– Vallon de l’Iseran gondola
From 9.30am to 1pm for the ascent and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm for the descent
You may also watch this event on the giant screen in the resort centre
Thursday 25th : between Bonneval sur Arc and The Pont Saint Charles / 8pm
Friday 26th: Between Les Boisses and La Daille / Midday (ascent)
Between Brevières intersection and La Daille / Midday (ascent)
Between the Pont Saint Charles and La Daille / 1.45pm (ascent/descent)
The road will open progressively 30 minutes after the broom wagon passage (last racer).
– Between the Col de l’Iseran and the Pont St Charles: prohibited from Tuesday 23th
– Along the Tour de France itinerary from the entrance to the Fornet to La Daille tunnel: prohibited on July 26th from 11am
– Official car parks open: Pont St Charles, in front of the Fornet cable car, Laisinant, town centre, La Daille (outdoor car park), La Daille (indoor car park).
– “Train Rouge” shuttle Le Fornet / La Daille: circular route will run from 8am to 1pm (on the 26th)
– “Train Jaune” shuttle to Le Manchet: circular route will run 8.15am to 1pm (on the 26th)
Usual service will recommence on Saturday July 27th.
– A « Train rouge » shuttle will be available to bring clients back from the Le Fornet cable car AFTER the passage of the broom wagon.
The operation will be managed by the police. The shuttle will only stop running when it has brought down all the people descending with the cable car.
Free access to Le Fornet and Le Vallon cable cars from 9.30am to 1pm and from 4.30pm to 5.30pm.
FIRST AID POSTS
Several first aid post will be located in and around the village: the Col de l’Iseran, in front of the Fornet cable car and at the La Daille bus stop (next to the Rosée Blanche). The emergency services station will be closed and relocated in the Sport’s club.
Work on construction sites and vehicles supplying materials to construction site are prohibited in the village from 6pm on Thursday July 25th to 8am Saturday July 27th
Friday 26th: commercial deliveries authorised until 10am
More information here.
Plus d'information : https://www.letour.fr/fr/etape-19