Unlimited access to 25 activities
with unlimited access
- Bike Park
- Big Air Bag
- Small cars
- Golf practice
- Inflatable games
- Sports walking
- Driving simulator
- Skatepark (+ equipment)
- Climbing block (+ shoe)Access to the wellness area (Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam at the Aquasportif Center)Access to the Space
- Musculation / Cardio-training (120m² equipped by Technogym at the Aquasportif Center)
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Initiation E-bike (electric mountain bike)
- Squash (+ snowshoes)
- Badminton (+ snowshoes)
- Tennis court rental (+ snowshoes)
- Hike ½ day with a mountain guide*
- Group soccer class football
- Group aqua-gym class
- Outdoor and indoor climbing class
*Booking only possible at the mountain guide permanence located at the Tourist Office.
You can book your activities at the reception of the Aquasportif Center, at the Manchet chalet or at the Chalet du Centre.
In order to allow access to all: only one booking at a time per activity; each activity booked must be consumed before being booked again.
- Pure Altitude Beauty Salon
- Acroval (trampoline-gym)
- Adventure Course
- Chalet des Aiglons
- Tennis: competition course, 3h course (kids, teens, adults)
¼h or ½ h pony in hand
1 h pony lesson
1 h lesson or horse ride
2 h horse ride
Buy my Val Pass
ONLINE – Book and pay for your Val Pass online and then pick up your card at the Val d’Isère Tourist Office reception desk.
1 DAY = 29€
6 DAYS = 99€ ➡️ NEW additional pass = 69€
SEASON = 299€
ON-SITE – You can also purchase your Val Pass at the Tourist Office, at the Aquasportive Center andat the sports park chalets at the Manchet and Center.
- What are the validity dates of the Val Pass summer?
You can benefit from the Val Pass and its activities from July 1st to August 27th 2023.
- When is the Val Pass activated?
The Val Pass is activated as soon as the first activity is consumed (and not when the Val Pass is purchased).
- Is it possible to do the same activity several times?
With the Val Pass, you can do the same activity several times.
- Is the Val Pass nominative?
The Val Pass is not nominative.
- Is the Val Pass refundable?
The Val Pass is not refundable in case of loss or theft, total or partial non-use, deterioration or due to the closure or exceptional unavailability of an activity.
Val d'Isère tells its story
Val d’Isère is keen to keep its authentic and pioneering spirit and to give you the real mountain experience.