- L'Olympique cable car (mountain bikes and pedestrians)
- From July 01 to July 09 : 9:45am to 12pm and from 12:30pm to 4:50pm (last run: 4:50pm).
- From July 10 to August 20 : 9:45am to 4:50pm non-stop (last run: 4:50pm).
- From August 21 to September 03 : 9:45am to 12pm and from 12:30pm to 4:50pm (last run: 4:50pm).
- Borsat chairlift (mountain bikes & pedestrians only)
- Link between Tignes and Val d’Isère, from 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4:25 p.m.
- Solaise gondola lift (for pedestrians only)
- From 9:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (last up at 4:30 p.m. and last down at 4:45 p.m.).
- Tignes side, 3 ski lifts
- The Tovière gondola, the Palafour chairlift and the Tufs chairlift.
Free lifts in summerfor pedestrians
Opening hoursof the ski lifts
In all its facets
Val d’Isère is keen to keep its authentic and pioneering spirit and to give you the real mountain experience.