On the main mountain called Bellevarde, in the Val d’Isère Ski Resort, the Snowpark (altitude: 2500 meters) has an easy access. From the village, take the Gondola the Olympique, or the Funicular if you are in La Daille. Go down few slopes and go to the ski lift Snowpark or the chairlift Mont-Blanc. Enjoy !
Follow this security rules and everything will be ok !
- Take knowledge of the terrains and obstacles
- Ride the most adapt line for your level course
- Dont park in front of a jump or a reception
- Never go up a slope or obstacle
- In case of accident, close the module and alert ski patrol
- Observe other riders around you
- Helmets and protections is highly recommended