Tignes – Val d’Isère Bike Park
Accessible from beginners to experienced, Tignes – Val d’Isère Bike Park is suitable for all practices: DH / Downhill, XC / Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, etc.
By mountain bike or E-Bike and even in All Terrain Wheelchairs (FTT), hurtle down our 220km of dedicated trails and loops!
Several lifts in operation in the summer allow you to access the departures of the various trails as well as a shuttle service from Tignes Les Brévières.
In the village, you will find our mountain biking, VTTAE / E-Bike schools with qualified instructors and many rental & repair shops!
Bike Park opening dates
From December 3rd, 2022 to May, 2023 (subject to accessibility conditions).
Bike Park passes
|1 day||16 €||16 €|
|6 days||53 €||42 €|
(until September 3rd, 2023)
|155 €||155 €|
Mountain biking passes are available at the Val d’Isère Tourist Office, the aquasport centre, the Manchet sports park or the departure of Val d’Isère’s Olympique cable car; also in the Maison de Tignes in le Lac and Val Claret.
Opening times for mountain bike lifts
Olympic cable car (mountain bikes and pedestrians)
- From June 25 to July 10: 9.45 am to 12 pm / 12.30 pm to 4.50 pm (last descent: 4.50 pm).
- From July 11 to August 21: 9:45 am to 4:50 pm without interruption (last descent: 4:50 pm).
- August 22 to 28: 9:45 am to 12 pm / 12:30 pm to 4:50 pm (last descent: 4:50 pm).
Borsat chairlift (reserved for mountain bikes)
Link between Tignes and Val d’Isère, from 10:15 am to 12:30 pm / 1 pm to 4:25 pm.
Solaise gondola (reserved for pedestrians)
From 9:45 am to 4:45 pm (last ascent at 4:30 pm and last descent at 4:45 pm).
On the Tignes side, 3 mountain bike lifts: the Tovière gondola, the Palafour chairlift and the Tufs chairlift.
Free MTB shuttle buses
Take the free shuttle buses, with trailers for your mountain bike, to go back up to Tignes le Lac from Les Brévières, Les Boisses and Tignes 1800. The timetable is displayed at the shuttle bus stops or in the Tourist Information Offices.
Brévières – Camping – Tignes 1800 – Tignes le Lac
From Monday to Sunday: 2 buses
|Departure Tignes le Lac||Departure Les Brévières|
9:30 / 10 / 10:30 / 11 / 11:30
13:30 / 14 / 14:30 / 15 / 15:30 / 16 / 16:30 / 17
9:30 / 10 / 10:30 / 11 / 11:30
13:30 / 14 / 14:30 / 15 / 15:30 / 16 / 16:30 / 17 / 17:30
- 8 people maximum per shuttle.
- MTB are allowed on the way up and down.
- Mountain bikers have priority.
- There is also a complementary shuttle (bus) between Tignes 1800 / Les Boisses and Tignes le Lac.
Our trails in short
An all-terrain wheelchair course
Following our collaboration with the French Handisport Federation, the Tignes-Val d’Isère Bike Park welcomes its first course dedicated to both disabled and able-bodied all-terrain wheelchair riders. This new route combines the portions of the Popeye and Val Bleue trails. “FTT” (“ATW”) markers can be seen beneath the markers on the trails in question. A Level 2 route on the national French Federation of Disability Sport scale.
For your own safety, please comply with all safety signs!
- An adapted mountain bike is essential.
- Helmets are compulsory and protective equipment is very strongly recommended.
- Mountain biking is not permitted in the vanoise national park and is subject to a fine.
- Pedestrians have priority! On the all mountain and ebike tracks.
- Beware of herds, ride at walking pace.
It is about ten patrollers who maintain the trails daily for your enjoyment and your safety.
Bike cleaning station
A bike cleaning station is available in front of the Aqua Leisure Complex.
Explore all that the mountains have to offer
Throughout the summer, the lifts are free for pedestrians in Val d’Isère. Walkers in search of open landscapes, mountain bikers who love adrenaline rushes or paragliders who are mad about flying in a beautiful setting… It’s time to enjoy the never-ending pleasures of the mountains!