Tignes – Val d’Isère Bike Park
Accessible from beginners to experienced, Tignes – Val d’Isère Bike Park is suitable for all practices: DH / Downhill, XC / Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, etc.
By mountain bike or E-Bike and even in All Terrain Wheelchairs (FTT), hurtle down our 160km of dedicated trails and loops!
Several lifts in operation in the summer allow you to access the departures of the various trails as well as a shuttle service from Tignes Les Brévières.
In the village, you will find our mountain biking, VTTAE / E-Bike schools with qualified instructors and many rental & repair shops!
Bike Park opening dates
From June 25 to August 28, 2022 (subject to accessibility conditions).
Bike Park passes
|1 day||16 €||16 €|
|6 days||53 €||42 €|
(until August 28, 2022)
|155 €||155 €|
Opening times for mountain bike lifts
Olympic cable car
- From June 25 to July 10: 9.45 am to 12 pm and from 12.30 pm to 4.50 pm (last descent: 4.50 pm).
- From July 11 to August 21: 9:45 am to 4:50 pm without interruption (last descent: 4:50 pm).
- August 22 to 28: 9:45 am to 12 pm and 12:30 pm to 4:50 pm (last descent: 4:50 pm).
Borsat chairlift (link between Tignes and Val d’Isère)
From 10:15 am to 12:30 pm and from 1 pm to 4:25 pm.
On the Tignes side, 3 mountain bike lifts: the Tovière gondola, the Palafour chairlift and the Tufs chairlift.
Our trails in short
DH / Downhill trails
- 3 greens: Smoothie, Easyride, Popeye
- 8 blues: Jump Around, Tarte à Lognan, Kangooride, Gunpowder, Tarentaise Airline, Borsattack, Val Bleue, Blue Lagoon
- 5 reds: Red Hot, Gypsy, Funky Tufs, Fresse Tagada, Fast Wood
- 4 blacks: Black Metal, Kamasutrail, Moustache, Bellev’hard
- 1 double black: Scarefresse
All Mountain, Enduro trails
- Bellevarde zone: Rock’n Ride, Very Bike Trip, Tabasco
- Tignes 1800 Brévières zone: Conduite Forcée, Forest Bump
- Palafour zone: Wonderboisses, Rocky Trail, Palaf, Salon de la Vache
- Tovière zone: Ice Tignes, Wild 10 Nez
VTTAE / E-Bike loops
- Bellevarde zone: Al Pesto, Petit Alaska
- La Daille zone: E-zère Aval, Wood-E-Wood, Daï Daï
- Le Fornet zone: E-zère Amont, Flower Power, Rogo Mongo
- Palafour zone: Cow Lanta
It is about ten patrollers who maintain the trails daily for your enjoyment and your safety.
Explore all that the mountains have to offer
Throughout the summer, the lifts are free for pedestrians in Val d’Isère. Walkers in search of open landscapes, mountain bikers who love adrenaline rushes or paragliders who are mad about flying in a beautiful setting… It’s time to enjoy the never-ending pleasures of the mountains!