Christmas is always a magic time, especially in the mountains!
At this festive time, the village dons its Christmas colours. This year the theme is delivering presents. Join us for a Christmas photocall and take a trip to Father Christmas’ letter box in the Tourist Office and Margherio squares.
Val d’Isère offers a week of festive entertainments:
– The Christmas elves come to make you dance and sing to the sounds of Christmas music, from December 19th to 20th.
– La Hutte des Lutins, a workshop to create Christmas decorations, from December 19th to 21st.
– Our ice sculptor Christmas elf from December 19th to 22nd.
– Wolves and dancers who will stroll through the village center on Thursday 22nd December.
– Christmas carols performed by Emelia Rose on the Place de l’Office de Tourisme and Place Marghério, on Friday 23rd December.
– All these beautiful activities are carried out the week for the arrival of Santa Claus on Saturday 24th December.
– A make-up workshop will take place in the afternoon, then the festivities will arrive with music and Santa Claus will be accompanied by these acolytes during his parade.