In the heart of Val d’Isère, at the foot of the legendary Face de Bellevarde, the Centre Aquasportif offers 5000 m2 of fun, invigoration and relaxation in a friendly and chilled-out setting that is perfect for winding down.
Up amid the peaks and bathed in natural light, this temple to sport and wellness is equipped with top-of-the-range facilities and a range of different activities: there’s something for all tastes and moods!
Val d’Isère’s swimming pool complex also houses an aquagym and wellness area with sauna, hammam and hot tubs as well as treatment rooms. There’s also a fully equipped gym and a squash court along with golf and driving simulators, and a 200sq m climbing wall.
Off-season opening hours
– ANNUAL CLOSURE FROM SEPTEMBER 5th TO 18th, 2022 –
Beach & wellness area – Reopening on November 26th, 2022
Beach area: leisure pool, river currents, water cannons, massaging stream jets, bubble baths
Wellness area: Traditional and infra-red saunas, hammam, jacuzzi
Sports & tonic area – From August 29th to September 2nd, 2022 // From September 19th to November 25th, 2022
Sports area: sports hall (volleyball, indoor football, basketball, badminton and table tennis), climbing wall
Tonic space: weight and fitness rooms, squash courts
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday closed
Beauty Institute – Reopening on November 26th, 2022
- Evacuation of the pools and the Wellness area 30 minutes before closing.
- Evacuation of “dry” area 15 minutes before closing.
- Ticket offices close 30 minutes before evacuation time.