* Depending on forecast condition.
Plan your trip to Val d’Isère
In a few months, weeks or days, you will be at Val d’Isère.
Find all information you need to organise your trip to Val d’Isère.
- 30km from Bourg Saint Maurice (40 min)
- 86km from Albertville (1h20)
- 135km from Chambéry (2h)
- 165km from Grenoble (2h14)
- 240km from Lyon (3h)
- 220km from Genève (3h)
The Iseran pass is closed during the winter season.
4 international airports
• Geneva (3h by car)
• Lyon (3h by car)
• Chambéry (2h by car)
• Grenoble (2h by car)
1 heliport with organised transfers.
The closest train station is at Bourg-Saint-Maurice (45 mins), which offers an excellent and frequent service including high-speed rail options (TGV, Eurostar, Thalys).
From the airport or the neighboring resort, access Val d’Isère by air! Leave the stress of the road behind you and relax on a private helicopter flight with:
- Pure Ski Heliskiing Company (+33 6 12 69 81 82)
- SAF Hélicoptères (+33 4 79 38 48 29)
Transfers by bus or taxis
There are regular bus or private transfers (multilingual taxis) from the airports (Genève, Lyon, Chambéry) and train station in Bourg-St-Maurice.
Do not forget about carpooling, an ecologic and cheap way to come in Val d’Isère.
Find 4 “carpooling” stops around and in the village, allowing the stop to pick up or drop off a passenger:
- 1 stop at the La Daille bus stop, descending direction
- 1 stop at the bus station
- 1 stop at the piste roundabout
- 1 stop at Le Fornet near the gondola
Stopping at these locations is limited to 10 min. Please note that parking is prohibited and the driver must be in his vehicle.
Val d’Isère Parkings
During the winter season, Val d’Isère wants to offer you comfort and well-being as well as a maximum of safety and service. The street parking is forbidden. As a semi-pedestrian resort, Val d’Isère allows you a brief stop to unload your car, after which you must go to one of the resort’s car parks. Simplify your trip by booking your parking slot now!
Parking are free during the summer!
|UNDERGROUND CAR PARKS||OUTDOOR CAR PARKS|
|P0 – Parking du Centre
P1 – Parking Face de Bellevarde
P2 – Parking de La Daille
P3 – Parking du Crêt
|P4 – Parking du Parc du Manchet
P5 – Parking Plaine de La Daille
P6 – Parking du Laisinant
P7 – Parking du Manchet
P8 – Parking du Fornet
Charging stations – Electric vehicles
La Daille: located to the left of the funicular footbridge.
At Fornet: located just before the gondola building, with regulatory signage.
- Our charging stations are visible on all operator maps and all interoperable passes* are accepted (*charging stations that accept all cards from all operators).
- 7 K/Watt slow charge terminals at a rate of €3 per hour.
- Parking is limited to 12 hours maximum – in charge.
- The blue disc is mandatory during charging time.
At car parks:
- 2 terminals in the Crêt car park
- 1 terminal (for 2 cars) at Plaine de la Daille car park