The heart of Val d’Isère will beat in time with alpine trail racing during this exceptional weekend.
The High Trail Vanoise® consists of 7 races of various levels offering trailers the opportunity to admire some beautiful scenery in the Tarentaise and Maurienne regions
Saturday July 9th
– HIGH TRAIL: The most courageous of the racers will wait until 4am to set off on one of France’s top trail races. The longest of the HTV races covers 70km with a vertical climb of 5 400m and the amazing and unique experience of crossing the Grande Motte glacier.
– 6 COLS TRAIL: Not to be taken on lightly! Fewer miles than the HIGH TRAIL but just as tough. (39km / 3200m V+) / Start: 7.30am
– PLAYSTATION TRAIL (kids trail): A trail where no adults are allowed!
Kids from 7 years+ can try out trail running and win a PlayStation.
1.4km / 70 m V+ Categories for 7 – 9 yrs and 10 – 11 yrs / Start: 10h
Sunday July 10th
– BALCONS DE VAL D’ISÈRE TRAIL: A race to get the taste of greater things to come! The scenery is breathtaking ! 19km 100V+ race / Start: 8h
– ODYSSEA: A race in aid of breast cancer research. The 1st alpine edition for this association with a 9km 300V+ route all for a great cause / Start 9.30am
– KM VERTICAL : This dry climb is one of the key events awaited by the lovers of the Face de Bellevarde. The race takes place in the form of a time trial with an individual start. An autonomous race during which each competitor follows a free route punctuated by some directional indications until the summit of the Face at 2826 meters of altitude / start: 1pm