Summer skiing on Pisaillas glacier will begin the 6th of June.
Then, when The Iseran road to the glacier will be open, Cascade chairlift & Montet telecabin open from 7am to midday (12.00)
Summer skiing will be open from June 12th to July 11th, 2021*
* In order to respect hygiene reglementation, glacier is allowed for 600 people maximum.
Please make sure to book your access at leat 2 days before your first ski day.
More information : https://www.valdisere.ski/fr/ski-ete
Summer sking on Pisaillas glacier until the col de l’Iseran opening
Lifts: TK Montet & TSD Marmottes. Open from 7AM to 12AM for ski club and from 7.30AM to 12AM for particular clients.
Rates: same as on the Pisaillas.
On the Pisaillas, where to buy your ski pass ?
You can buy your skipass directly on site
No bus / Only skipass rates
1 Day 31 €
2 Days 60 €
3 Days 90 €
4 Days 119 €
5 Days 149 €
6 Days 179 €
Summer Season 290€ (instead of 350€)
Health and safety measures
A few measures to ensure you can make the most of summer skiing and panoramic views with total freedom:
– Masks must be worn while queueing and on ski lifts.
– Queues are organised in such a way to allow for social distancing.
– Hand sanitiser is available at the ski lifts.
– To ensure the safety of all, ski lift operators will be wearing a mask when they welcome you (but they’ll still be smiling!) and will regularly use hand sanitiser whilst working. Ski patrollers will carry out rescue operations in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
– Come and ski on the Pissaillas glacier this summer to make the most of the fresh air in Val d’Isère: you can take your mask off as you ski down the runs and breathe in the pure fresh air. And what’s more, the views are yours for the taking!
We will of course keep a close eye on the situation and will adapt to follow any changes in government guidelines.