During Christmas « Magie de Noel » week, Val d’Isère invites you to discover a host of festive decorations to get you in to the Christmas spirit:
– Giant Snow Sculptures:
Seven snow sculptures, created by Christian Burger and his team, can be found not only around the village and in front of the church, but also in Le Fornet and La Daille
– Christmas scenes carved in ice
Two ice-carving elves will be working away from 4pm to 7pm all week long in Val Village and on the main street. Come along a watch them create their icy masterpieces.
– Red Christmas Christmas trees
Discover the magical setting in the Tourist Office square and Olympique avenue
– Christmas stage
Admire a host of live shows on Father Christmas` stage on Olympique avenue
– Sunday 23rd: Free Christmas chocolates handed out by Val d`Isere Telepheriques at the sales offices.
– Monday 24th: Father Christmas, his elves and giant toys arrive in the village centre
– Tuesday 25th: Christmas Show and torchlight descent by the French National Ski School
– Wednesday 26th: Magic show and illusions with the famous magician Benjamin Lycan at the Conference Centre
– Wednesday 26th: BB Charli aboard his 4 x 4 pram will be in the resort centre from 4pm to 7pm.
– Thursday 27th: Noel and gospel concert with Ladie’snow on the Christmas stage in the resort centre.
– Friday 28th: Off-the-wall Christmas music with Father Christmas` son with his upbeat Christmas hits: La fanfare 25D