Following the Prime Minister’s speech on Saturday March 14th, we are sorry to announce that the Val d’Isère ski area and many other sectors of the resort are now closed for public health reasons.
- Closure of all the ski lifts until further notice.
- Access to cable cars for professionals, ski patrollers, mountain restaurants only.
- ALL resort facilities are closed: Aqua Leisure Complex, Conference Centre, ice rink, multimedia library, « Maison de Val »
- « Village des Enfants » and nursery are closed
- The ski patrollers will no longer intervene for slope rescue. Only the « PGHM » (state mountain rescue service) may be contacted in case of emergency for ski tourers.
- All bars and restaurants are closed. Chemist, Bakery, grocery stores remain open.
- Ski hire shops remain open for equipment returns and will then close.
- Family gatherings only. (Parties such as « closings » are forbidden)
- OFFICE DE TOURISME – Closed for the moment. Only reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Town Hall public services will open Monday
To be refunded : https://www.valdisere.ski/en/info-sante
Live updates on: radiovaldisere.
We thank you for your comprehension