snow sports activities (snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ski touring) remain possible subject to a limit of 6 people maximum for adult groups (including if the activity is supervised by a professional) and in accordance with the curfew. Ski tours supervised by a federal club for minors are not subject to the 6-person threshold (compliance with the health protocol provided by the supervisor).
- Moonbike: New electric machine bringing you the pleasure of riding a motorcycle on the snow.
- Skating rink, located between the main street and the snow front (natural outdoor skating rink). Open daily.
- Sledging, located on the village snow front, several toboggan runs are available for the little ones as well as grown-ups. (Sledging track kept open outside school holidays.)
- Electric mountain biking on snow (by reservation)
- ESF Children’s Garden
- Bubble football
- Introduction to skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and telemark by ski schools and independent instructors
- Adventure course, treetop adventure trail in the heart of the snowy larch trees, located in the Rogoney Forest, at the foot of Solaise. Access is via the Savonette run (by reservation)
- Mini-electric snow bike for children (6 February to 6 March) and Moonbike for adults
- Snow golf, horse riding, ski-joering, biathlon, ice waterfall climbing
- The Aquasports Centre offers a morning sports walk and muscle wake-up on its terrace (by reservation at the Tourist Office).
- Snowpark with giant Airbag on the snow front to get your fill of adrenaline and mini-snowpark designed for kids.
- Helicoptere : Discover Val d’Isère from the sky !
Sector Le Manchet
- Pedestrian, groomed and secure paths for hiking, snowshoeing and running (more details on activities)
- Cross-country ski trails (groomed and secured according to snow conditions). Supervision: Evolution 2 – Oxygen – Guide Office
- Snowshoe Excursion
- Dog sled
Ferme de l’Adroit sector
By reservation by phone:
La Daille Sector – Le Fornet – Solaise
- Ski touring, a marked and secure trail is set up on the areas of the Daille – Get out safely with mountain professionals: Guide Office –
- Ski schools – Independent instructors.
- Ice waterfall, guides and AMM guides are available for your outings (Guide Office)
- Cross country skiing
Openings likely to change in the coming weeks.
- Massages Au fil de soi – Massage Tantra – massage reflexology with Katia – Institut Pure Altitude – Spa 5 Mondes Chalet Izia – Spa Hotel La Savoyarde – Avancher aesthetic massage – Ormelune massage –
- Facial and body care Hotel Mademoiselle Les Airelles***** – Spa 5 Mondes Chalet Izia – Le Pure Spa, Hotel Tsanteleina
- Beauty Cocoon – Eden Institut Carita – Mon Petit Institut – Institut Pure Altitude – La Cabane d’Elsa
- Osteopath Institut Pure Altitude – Spa Hotel La Savoyarde
- Aquasports Centre – Morning sports walk and muscle wake-up on the Aquasports Centre terrace (by reservation at the Tourist Office).
- Spa: “My blend by Clarins” La Mourra (reserved for hotel guests) – Cinq Mondes Chalets Izia (all welcome) – Institut Esthederm Hotel Avenue Lodge (all welcome)
- Media Library: open on Click & Collect (by appointment)
- Multimedia library: open by appointment Monday to Friday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-6pm / Sunday: 2pm-6pm (closed on Saturdays). In order to respect health protocols, the guidelines are as follows: make an appointment by phone at 04 79 06 29 20 or by email email@example.com to come,choose and borrow items. Each person or family has 20 minutes in the multimedia library to make their choice. Possibility of consulting the library catalog on the town hall website, calling or sending an email to reserve the selected items and to organise a collection time.
- Causons nature: the multimedia library offers a discovery of wildlife and advice on walks to observe nature around Val d’Isère. By reservation at the multimedia library.
- Musical in the streets: from 11am to 5.30pm, in the village and on the Snow Front, entertainment provided each week of the holidays by a music group.
- Mountain architecture: discovery of the buildings that have shaped Val d’Isère. (Prices: €6 for adults / €2 for 5 to 14 years old / free for children under 5. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Office, registration required. Meeting at the multimedia library).
- Guided tour “Once upon a time in Val d’Isère”: the story of a village which has become an internationally renowned resort (Prices: €6 for adults / € 2 for 5 to 14 years old / free for children under 5 years. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Office, registration required. Meeting in front of the Fornet gondola)
- E-bike on the snow front (2 routes and organised competitions)
- Guided tour “The Fabulous History of the Fornet”: In the highest village of Tarentaise, a heritage guide and a village inhabitant talk about life at an altitude of 1900m. (Prices: €6 for adults / €2 for 5 to 14 years old / free for children under 5).
Activities on offer
We will maintain some activities to entertain our customers, these will be staged at different times throughout the day. The program is currently being worked on. Find out more
- Activities on the snow front: Yooner, Airboard, Snakegliss, Snook, sledges (Savonnette slope)
- Fitness walks: morning fitness walks at the Aquasports Leisure Center by reservation (04 79 04 26 01)
- Wake-up with fitness: at Aquasports Leisure Center by reservation (04 79 04 26 01)
- Human Curling: Transform into a real projectile, thrown by a teammate, trying to reach the target. Free, Savonnette slope
- Sledging slopes: located on the Snow Front, made up of 2 runs (one for over 6 year olds and one for under 6 year olds). Accessible to everyone by foot and under one’s own responsibility.
- Ice sculpture: ice sculpture demonstration by Christian Burger, from 2:30pm to 5:30pm, Tourist Office square.
- Bubble foot, located in front of the Sports Club.
- Golf on snow: one afternoon per week from 4pm to 5pm
- Discovery of virtual reality: free, by reservation at the multimedia library
- Observation of chamois / ibex: the guards of the Vanoise National Park offer a walk along the Chemin du Fornet to observe the fauna in winter. Free. Meeting in front of the Fornet gondola.
- Ski touring test: test of the latest ski touring models in La Daille.
- Snowball fights: giant snowball fight on the Snow Front.
- Archery tag: free archery activity
- Snow sculptures: on the Snow Front, create beautiful structures in snow.
- Establishment by the ESF of a children’s village with outdoor activities (bubble foot, piou piou skiing)
- Snowpark (composed of 3 to 4 modules + 1 slide bar – accessible to all, under one’s own responsibility). Safety instructions for the Funpark.
- Giant airbag on the snow front (from Tuesday 9/02, located on the left side of the Savonnette) for an adrenaline rush.
- Sports and fun activities: Japanese Yukigassen snowball fights, archery tag, human curling, snow sculpture
- Moonbike: departure from the snow front (by the Doudoune for the moment) to the Laisinant.
- Avaline Trax: timed race, solo or duo, on a track through the La Daille forest with 480m elevation gain. 9 dates to challenge yourself in ski touring races from La Daille to La Folie Douce where you will be offered replenishments. Many prizes to be won (Dynastar, Millet). – dates to remember: Tuesday February 2 and Wednesday February 10, February 17 & 24, Tuesday March 5 & 9, final Thursday March 18-. Registration on the Val d’Isère Sports Club website.
- “Ski touring” test by DYNASTAR, on the sidelines of the Avaline Trax, Wednesdays 10th, 17th & 24th February 2021 + Tursday March 4th 2021. Our resort partner DYNASTAR is waiting for you to help you discover ski touring in the “expert version” with the latest models of the “M-Tour” range to face the Avaline TraX uphill but also in a “discovery version” with the “Vertical” range. Limited number / compulsory registration on the Dynastar website. Come with your skiboots and poles. From 9am to 3pm on the La Daille snow front.
Map of the village and map of accessible touring trails
Cross country skiing and racket paths
Animations & entertainments