6 Val Pass days 21€
This offer contains:
Illimited access :
– an access to the pedestrian telecabines
– an unlimited access to the swimming pool during 6 days (except wellness)
– beach-volley, pétanque, table tennis, multisports fiels, babyfoot, slackline
– orienteering route (offered map)
1 access :
– an access to the skate park (day without equipment)
– 1 “p’tits bolides” session or 1 radio-controlled session
– an access to golf practice (3 bucket with 30 bullets)
6 days Pass + Bike park access = 40€
How does the Val Pass works:
1/ Purchase the card (2€) from one of the info/sales
2/ Load up the card with whatever takes your fancy:
Pay by cash, card, cheque or « chèques vacances ».
3/ Wherever you are, use your Cashless account on
your Smartphone to follow who’s spending what with the card.
So no more cash in pockets!
TO RESUME … IT’S EASIER, QUICKER AND SAFER WITH VAL PASS
Offer accomodation + Val Pass
And because the local hosts are so kind, they’ll give you a free VAL PASS card with your accommodation including the use of the lifts, entry to the aqua leisure complex and a host of others activities.
Host offering this deal:
Hotels – St Hubert; Hôtel les 5 Frères; Altitude.
Real estate agency – Espace vacances; Sweat Home; Cimalpes; Chalet Time.
Private rental – Saint Roch; Chalet Tolima; Grapillon; Chalet Elena; L’Ancolie / Seraphine / Trolls; Lo Toumel.
Tourism residence – Madame Vacances Alpina Lodge; Odalys; Sertom Maeva Daille;
Chalets Solaise; CCAS; Skadi.
*Centre Aquasportif till, Manchet till, Olympique telecabin till.
From July 4th to August 28th