Move up in the world for your corporate events!
Think of Val d’Isère to host your employees! In an authentic, natural setting, Val d’Isère is a prime destination with:
- Its world-famous ski area, you can take on the iconic face of Bellevarde while enjoying a magnificent view of the Alps and the village below. For the more intrepid, try ski touring or our splendid off-piste activities.
- Its broad range of winter activities, each more original than the last, such as ice floating, sled dogs, fatbikes or moonbikes. As well as a wide choice of summer activities such as hiking in the magnificent Vanoise National Park, hitting the slopes of our bike park or even flying over the village in a paraglider.
- Unique places for your dinners and evenings, a wide range of accommodation, all within 3 hours of international airports.
Conferences, seminars, conventions, gala dinners, incentives, trade fairs, roadshows, team-building events…
In summer and winter, the Congress and Seminar Centre offers full or partial management of your event, from the simple rental of spaces to the full organisation of your stay: management of accommodation, registrations, conference secretariat, general accounts, coordination of all service providers, etc.
The congress and seminar area is located at the foot of the slopes and includes:
- 1 auditorium (440 seats with a 140m2 stage).
- 10 meeting rooms seating 10 to 170 people.
- 1 reception hall equipped with a bar, reception desks and cloakrooms.
- 1 office reserved for the organisers.
- 1 multipurpose room of 600m2, allowing the organisation of exhibitions, meals and cocktails.
- 1 “turnkey” organisation service.
The congress office is your single point of contact
The convention office aims to take care of organising your event, but can also arrange your accommodation, activities and additional services, to offer you a range of options that will facilitate your work meetings, competitions, leisure and evening events.
Business at altitude – Coworking space
At the top of the building, the new co-working space is fitted out in chalet style, offering an office with a breathtaking view of the authentic village of Val d’Isère and its mountains.
This new place, available to professionals, is designed for teleworking, videoconferences and small face-to-face groups, with boosted internet speed and technical equipment available. Within the co-working space, hot drinks are available to professionals.
Check out the brochure for the congress and seminar centre here.
Come and fill your lungs and stimulate your neurons in our beautiful village and vast ski area.