25th edition of the International Adventure & Discovery Film Festival of Val d’Isère – from April 19th to 22nd 2022.
The festival returns to celebrate adventure and discovery at the Maison de Val and the Val d’Isère Congress Centre. Over four evenings you will be able to discover the eleven films which will be judged by an exceptional jury, as well as by the public. The screenings will be hosted by our faithful master of ceremonies Sylvain Tesson
OFF of the Festival
– 3 p.m.: “Immersive reading of adventure stories”. Take a seat in a deckchair, close your eyes and let yourself be carried away by this immersive reading in music whose key word will be journey / Val d’Isère Cinema
– 5 p.m.: Opening ceremony and broadcast of IN SITU – VOSTFR – 6 min / Free
– 6 p.m. – Ô PARIZAD, THE SONG OF ANGELS – Preview in France – VF – 38 min
– 7:15 p.m. – ZANSKAR, THE PROMISES OF WINTER – VF – 52 min
– 8:45 p.m. – A VACUUM WORLD – French – 74 min
The festival remains free access without seat reservation but you have the possibility of booking your seat in the auditorium for a whole evening (3 films) at a fee.
Limited places – seat reservation required at the Tourist Office before 1 p.m. the same day
Price: one evening: €15 / passport for 4 evenings: €50
For more information go to www.festival-aventure-et-decouverte.com
Plus d'information : https://www.festival-aventure-et-decouverte.com/