Enjoy unlimited access to more than 10 activities*
+ Get a 10% discount on a selection of activities*
The Val Pass gives you access to a multitude of varied, unlimited activities, as well as discounts! With this pass in your pocket, you can enjoy Val d’Isère without limit: its aquatic space, its exceptional nature or even its Bike Park by mountain bike or e-bike.
Activities with unlimited access
- Swimming pool
- Bike Park
- Big Air Bag
- Golf practice
- Inflatable games
- Driving simulator
- Skatepark + equipment
- Climbing block + shoes
- Sports walking
- Squash + rackets
- Badminton + rackets
- Tennis court rental + rackets (9.00am-4.00pm)
- Half-day hike with mountain guide*
*Booking only possible at the mountain guides office located at the Tourist Office.
These activities can be booked at the aquasportif center, at the chalet of the Manchet sports park and on the dedicated website.
In order to allow access to all: only one reservation at a time per activity; each booked activity must be consumed before being booked again.
Activities with a 10% discount
- Wellness (jacuzzi, sauna, hammam)
- Fitness classes
- Aquagym classes
- Yoga classes
- Outdoor and indoor climbing lessons
- Pure Altitude beauty institute
- Muscle/cardio rooms
- Acroval (trampoline-gym)
- Tree Top Adventure Park
- Recreation center
- Tennis: competition course, 3h course (children, teenagers, adults)
- Horse riding:
- Quarter or half hour of pony in hand
- 1-hour pony lesson
- 1-hour lesson or horse ride
- 2-hour horse ride
Buy my Val Pass
ON LINE – Book and pay for your Val Pass online and pick up your card at the reception of the Val d’Isère Tourist Office. Click on your chosen package:
ON SITE – You can also buy your Val Pass at the Tourist Office, at the Aquatic Centre and at the chalets of the Le Manchet, Centre and La Daille sports parks.
SPECIAL OFFER – 10% off starting from the 4th 6-day Val Pass purchased!
Val Pass FAQ
- When is the summer 2022 Val Pass valid? You can enjoy the Val Pass and everything it has to offer from 2 July to 28 August 2022.
- When will my Val Pass be activated? The Val Pass will be activated the first time it is used to access an activity (and not upon the purchase of the Val Pass).
- Can you do the same activity several times? Yes, with the Val Pass, you can do the same activity several times.
- If the Val Pass registered to an individual? No, the Val Pass is not named.
- Is the Val Pass refundable? The Val Pass is not refundable in the event of loss or theft, total or partial non-use, damage or due to the closure or exceptional unavailability of an activity.