Enjoy unlimited access to 25 activities
+ Get a 10% discount on a selection of activities
The Val Pass gives you access to a multitude of varied, unlimited activities, as well as discounts! With this pass in your pocket, you can enjoy Val d’Isère without limit: its aquatic space, its exceptional nature or even its Bike Park by mountain bike or e-bike.
Activities with unlimited access
- Swimming pool
- Bike Park
- Big Air Bag
- Golf practice
- Inflatable games
- Sports walking
- Driving simulator
- Skatepark (+ equipment)
- Climbing block (+ shoes)
- Access to the wellness area (jacuzzi, sauna, hammam at the Aquasportif Centre)
- Access to the Bodybuilding / Cardio-training area (120m² equipped by Technogym at the Aquasportif Center)
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- E-MTB initiation
- Squash (+ rackets)
- Badminton (+ rackets)
- Tennis court rental (+ rackets)
- Half-day hike with mountain guide*
- Football in group lessons
- Aquagym in group lessons
- Indoor and outdoor climbing lessons
*Booking only possible at the mountain guides office located at the Tourist Office.
These activities can be booked at the Aquasportif Center, at the Manchet or Center chalet.
In order to allow access to all: only one reservation at a time per activity; each booked activity must be consumed before being booked again.
Activities with a 10% discount
- Pure Altitude beauty institute
- Acroval (trampoline-gym)
- Tree Top Adventure Park
- Recreation center “Le Village des Enfants”
- Tennis: competition course, 3h course (children, teenagers, adults)
- Horse riding:
- Quarter or half hour of pony in hand
- 1-hour pony lesson
- 1-hour lesson or horse ride
- 2-hour horse ride
Buy my Val Pass (sales’s opening March 6th, 2023)
ONLINE -Book and pay for your Val Pass online and pick up your card at the reception of the Val d’Isère Tourist Office. Our package:
- 1 DAY = 29€
- 6 DAYS = 99€ ➡️ NEW additional pass = 69€
- SEASON = 299€
ON SITE – You can also buy your Val Pass at the Tourist Office, at the Aquatic Centre and at the chalets of the Le Manchet, Centre and La Daille sports parks.
Val Pass FAQ
- When is the summer Val Pass valid? You can enjoy the Val Pass and everything it has to offer from July 1st to August 27th, 2023.
- When will my Val Pass be activated? The Val Pass will be activated the first time it is used to access an activity (and not upon the purchase of the Val Pass).
- Can you do the same activity several times? Yes, with the Val Pass, you can do the same activity several times.
- If the Val Pass registered to an individual? No, the Val Pass is not named.
- Is the Val Pass refundable? The Val Pass is not refundable in the event of loss or theft, total or partial non-use, damage or due to the closure or exceptional unavailability of an activity.