– Bump runs of varying difficulty (blue, green, red and black) clearly marked out and signposted;
– A park of 25 original rails for every freestyle level (flat boxes, banana rail, wall, barrel, spine);
– Boarder cross in the Borsat Valley;
– Wide open zones for beginners to practice in;
– Pro events to see the top world’s current ski and board riders in action
The Val Snowpark is located underneath the Mont Blanc chairlift. This zone is aimed at all levels skiers and snowboarders from beginners to experts rider.
Val d’Isère snowpark opening depends on snow conditions. Snow permitting it’s open from December 15th to the end of April from 9.30am to et 4pm every day. (except when snow storm).