Val d’Isère opening weekend is a must for all snow sport fans.
As always, the Ski Force Winter Tour will be in the resort offering all the new ski and boards for free testing with boards by Bataleon, K2 Snowboard, Rossignol Snowboard, Ride, Venice and skis by Armada, Atomic, Black Crows, Blizzard, DAHU, Dynastar, Elan, Faction, Head, K2, Line, Nordica, Rossignol, Salomon, Scott, Volkl, Zag
How does the ski testing work?
1 – To save time, pre-register on line: " rel="nofollow">https://testonsnow.com/registration/premieres-traces-2016#/
2 – Take two proofs of identity: 1 official such as passport/driving license/identity card + 1 other such as credit card, student union card etc.
3 – Collect your tester’s card from the Tourist Office on Friday from 5pm to 8pm or at Solaise Gondola or Sunday from 8.30am to 4pm.
4 – Test away!! Don’t forget your ski or board boots and poles for skiers.
A host of entertainments is also on the agenda:
– 8.30am to 3.30pm: Welcome tent opens to collect tester cards.
– 9am : Exhibition village opens
– 9am to 3.30pm: Ski tests, DJ Ol’groovistla, Fanfare Fricks and a host of other entertainments in the exhibition village.
– 3.30pm : Final tests
– 4pm : Exhibition village closes
– 4.30pm: Hot wine for all in the Tourist Office square.
– 5pm: Win a pair of skis in the prize draw!
(By taking part in the ski tests, you have a chance of winning a pair of skis in the Tourist Office square)
– 6pm & 9pm: Winter sports films “Supervention II” and “Leo’s Line” at the conference centre